Our backend development bootcamp is an immersive, hands-on and intensive training running for 24 weeks.
What this course offers
- Hands-on micro skilling exercises to learn CS fundamentals and practical developer skills.
- 5 real life professional projects, with mentorship to master backend skills in an actual developer environment.
- Well-structured immersive workshops and live sessions from industry seasoned professionals.
- Project-backed portfolio on Github to impress recruiters.
- In-built career assistance to get your profile ready and guide while applying for roles.
Objectives of the bootcamp
- At the end of this bootcamp, students should be able to:
- Prove the necessary skills to build server-side applications and APIs using NodeJs and tools common in its ecosystem.
- Build server-side web applications and APIs with exciting features.
- Develop a scalable and reliable backend web application that can handle high volume concurrent connections, which is the need of modern day web.
- Build applications using asynchronous programming and event-driven design patterns.
- Learn to test, debug and deploy backend applications using CI/CD pipelines.
This course will provide you with the necessary skills, knowledge, experience, confidence, and something to talk about in your interviews. This will improve your chances of transitioning into a fantastic role.
- Introduction to backend engineering and tools common in its ecosystem.
- Building a RESTful API with NodeJs and no NPM Module.
- Building a CLI application with NodeJs and no NPM Module.
- Debugging, Testing and study of more NodeJs basic modules.
- NPM and study of 20+ NPM modules
- Light touch to CI/CD planning and config.
- Applying Microservices architecture and tools.
Course Price: £1,200/$1,500 (VAT Inclusive)